Terms of Service
1) Foter uses the Flickr API and searches Creative Commons photos. We are not associated with Flickr in any way, other than powering our search results using their API.
2) If you don't want your photos to be displayed on Foter, don't choose Creative Commons licence for your photos on Flickr.
You can change your Flickr photo license at any time, but Creative Commons licenses are non-revocable. This means that you cannot stop someone, who has obtained your work under a Creative Commons license, from using the work according to that license - so choose wisely.
3) Foter cannot be held responsible for copyright violations and cannot guarantee the legality or suitability for any use the images found through its service or contained in its system.
4) Foter makes no warranty expressed or implied regarding continued service, information provided, the legality or licensing of the pictures or the functionality of the site. It is your responsibility to ensure the use of any pictures is legal and that they are in compliance with all applicable laws.
5) You assert that your use of the site is legal, and takes full responsibility for your actions on the site. You will not use the site, or photos found using the site services in an illegal manner.
5) You agree not to alter or remove any part of the embed code in order to remove the photo credit. You agree not to change how the embed code displays in order to hide the origin of the photo, the owner of the photo, and in the case of embedded images, the link back to the Foter.com credit page unless the change better represents the original photo owner's attribution requirements.
6) We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, and you agree to abide by the most recent version of this.