Daybed covers is what gives personality to your brand-new piece of furniture. Once you’ve found the perfect frame and the comfiest mattress, it’s time to look for the cover set that will turn this versatile, functional element into a stylish design choice.
Not to sound dramatic, but this step can make or break the décor of the entire room! We definitely don’t want you to waste money on something that doesn’t actually fit your mattress or that feels terribly out of place.
Let us show you what to look for in order to choose a daybed cover and set that will wow your guests as soon as they walk through the door!
Gray Classic Microfiber 6 Piece Daybed Cover Set
Turquoise Modern Polyester Daybed Cover Set
Ivory Traditional Cotton Daybed Cover Set
Baby Blue Classic Microfiber Quilt Set
Pink Traditional Microfiber 6-Piece Cover Set
White Classic Polyester Daybed Cover Set
Gray Simple Microfiber Daybed Cover Set
Tan Traditional Cotton Daybed Cover Set
Blue Classic Microfiber 6-Piece Quilt Set
Green Traditional Cotton Daybed Cover Set
White Traditional Cotton 5-Piece Daybed Set
Gray Classic Cotton Cover Set
Charcoal Classic Cotton Daybed Cover Set
Red Modern Polyester Daybed Cover Set
Green Traditional Linen Duvet Cover Set
Ivory Traditional Silk Comforter Set
Gray Modern Acrylic Duvet Cover Set
Blue Red Modern Rayon Daybed Cover Set
Sounds like a lot to take in? No worries: once you’ve identified the mattress size and the palette and décor style of that specific room, choosing a daybed cover and set that match them will be easier than you think! Let’s go over a little recap.
- Don’t use regular twin size bedding: always look for actual daybed sets!
- Check your mattress’ measurements and remember that most daybed covers come in the standard 75”x39” size.
- Think of the existing palette in your room and pick a set that matches it and complements it, rather than adding a fourth or fifth color.
- Does your room reflect a specific type of décor? Then focus on colors, patterns and textures that fit well with that theme.
- Don’t forget to consider the comfort and practicality of the fabric.
- Get ready to impress your guests with the final result!