There are so many things that can cause clutter in your bedroom and living room, such as magazines, blankets, DVDs, and all those cables you hate looking at. Sorting all these things with some stylish baskets promises to cheer you and your room up. Depending on your home interiors, there is an abundance of materials to match any bedroom and living room décor.
- Cotton and felt baskets will look best in modern and traditional styled homes. Use a cotton basket for your magazines next to the sofa and have them handy for when you want to browse through them.
- As for rope and wicker, they will suit a boho-chic or cottage interiors. In a wicker basket, you can store wood next to the fireplace, whereas a rope basket will be great for keeping spare blankets during the winter months.
- Knit & crochet decorative baskets are minimalistic and will match Scandinavian styled rooms.
- Metal is typically associated with industrial style home, but you can find rustic wired metal baskets that can match your vintage décor.
- For an extra bit of appeal and functionality, you can find decorative baskets with stitched on labels, which will also help you find things easier.
- Another precious possession can be a shallow brown wicker basket, which can be used as a tray for breakfast in bed or when you have guests over.